Go the Distance!
Our Half Marathon Training Program is designed to prepare runners for endurance running. If you are looking to improve fitness, challenge yourself, and/or train to race, Fleet Feet's Half Marathon Training program is right for you!
Half Marathon Training
Day/Time: Saturdays at 6:00am and Wednesdays at 6:00pm
Length: 14 weeks
Location: Rotating Locations
Questions? email email@example.com
Fall 2019 Goal Events: Everyone Runs Veterans Day Half Marathon
-August 10th--November 10
- A detailed, daily training schedule developed by experienced, certified coaches.
- Coached group training twice per week (Wednesday 6 pm & Saturday 6 am). All routes and workouts planned for you
- Technical training shirt
- Support for longer runs
- Educational seminars & clinics, such as Stretching, Hydration and Nutrition, pre-race preparation, and more!
- Chance to meet lots of great people and have lots of fun!!!
This is the right training program for you if you:
- Are running or run/walking for at least 40 minutes three times a week.
- Have been pain-free of any injury for four to six months.
- Enjoy meeting new people and learning new ways to get the most out of your running experience.
- Have never run a half marathon before and would like some guidance on how to do it.
- Have run a half marathon before and would like to get faster.
- Need a goal and/or group of people to count on to get/keep you motivated.
-No refunds after the first workout.
Print the Registration Form and bring in to one of our locations!
*Please note, due to liability and safety concerns, we can not allow dogs at Fleet Feet Training workouts.