Are you ready to take on the challenge of a 50K but not sure where to start? Have you trained on your own in the past and want some
company and guidance this time around?
Introducing the Colossal Vail 50K Training Program! The CV 50/50 is a great race for beginners and veterans alike. The beautiful, relatively flat course runs on the Arizona Trail right in our backyard in the Rincon Valley. We want to help you reach your goal to become an ultra runner!
For a $90 registration fee you'll receive the following:
- 18-week training schedule
- 4 supported group long runs on the race course (1 each month)
- 4 seminars with local experts on nutrition, injury prevention, running form, and race-day strategies (one each month)
- Weekly group strength workouts on Thursday mornings
- Weekly email with training tips and suggested routes for individual runs
- $80 CV 50K race registration fee through June 1
- supportive and experienced coaches and mentors!
Participants must have completed a half-marathon (or equivalent distance run) within 12 months of the program start on July 9 and be capable of running/hiking for 2 hours.