Also, don’t forget about some of those other items that come in handy to help prevent and/or treat common running/walking injuries. These are items like the Foam Roller, the Stick, the Strassburg Sock and many other options!
Accessories Make for Great Gifts
Do you have a friend or co-worker who you are encouraging to start a running or walking program? Do you need to find a great gift for the runner or walker in your life? Accessory items are great gifts. Here are just a few ideas to consider:
- BodyGlide: One of our most popular items that helps to reduce chafing and blisters. It is a must have item for the runner or walker getting ready for his or her first half or full marathon.
- Foam rollers: Work out the inevitable aches and pains and recover from your workout faster.
- Books and Training Logs: Offer motivation, training advice and accountability.
- Heart Rate Monitors & GPS Watches: There are options from the basic to high-tech! A heart rate monitors and GPS watch are among the best training tools you can use.
- Sunglasses: We carry a large selection of Tifosi sunglasses, polarized and non-polarized to keep that pesky sun out of your eyes!
- Hydration Systems: Tucson gets hot in the summer! A hydration system is key to staying hydrated and exercising safely! We have many options for you to choose from.
- Watches: There are many options at affordable price ranges. All of our watches have interval timers and our staff can show you how to use them quickly and easily!