Distance Half Marathon Training Program
Our Distance Training Program is designed to prepare runners for a Half Marathon. Runners are encouraged to join even if you are running a different race or don't want to run a race.
The Distance Training Program includes:
- A detailed, daily training schedule developed by experienced, certified coaches.
- Coached group training twice per week (Wednesday 6 pm & Saturday 6 am). All routes and workouts planned for you
- Technical training shirt
- Support for longer runs
- Educational seminars & clinics, such as Stretching, Hydration and Nutrition, pre-race preparation, and more!
- Chance to meet lots of great people and have lots of fun!!!
The cost for the training program is $125 (does not include race entries)*. No discount or prorated fee for late registration. No refunds.
This is the right training program for you if you:
- Are running or run/walking for at least 40 minutes three times a week.
- Have been pain-free of any injury for four to six months.
- Enjoy meeting new people and learning new ways to get the most out of your running experience.
- Have never run a half marathon before and would like some guidance on how to do it.
- Have run a half marathon before and would like to get faster.
- Need a goal and/or group of people to count on to get/keep you motivated.
- Hope to run a marathon one day, but need some coaching to learn how to train for a distance event.
Distance Training Fall 2016 Program Details:
- August 6-November 9
- Meets Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays at 6:00 a.m.
- Prep for 15K to Half Marathons from October-December
- Registration Fee is $125 (race entry not included)
Please send questions to Jeanne at email@example.com or call 886-7800.