Fleet Feet Distance Half Marathon Training Program
Fleet Feet’s Distance Training Program is designed to prepare runners for a Half Marathon. Runners are encouraged to join even if you are running a different race or don't want to run a race.
The Distance Training Program includes:
- A detailed, daily training schedule developed by experienced, certified coaches.
- Coached group training twice per week (Wednesday 6 pm & Saturday 6 am). All routes and workouts planned for you
- Technical training shirt
- Support for longer runs
- Educational seminars & clinics, such as Stretching, Hydration and Nutrition, pre-race preparation, and more!
- Chance to meet lots of great people and have lots of fun!!!
The cost for the training program is $100 (does not include race entries). No discount or prorated fee for late registration. No refunds.
This is the right training program for you if you:
- Are running or run/walking for at least 40 minutes three times a week.
- Have been pain-free of any injury for four to six months.
- Enjoy meeting new people and learning new ways to get the most out of your running experience.
- Have never run a half marathon before and would like some guidance on how to do it.
- Have run a half marathon before and would like to get faster.
- Need a goal and/or group of people to count on to get/keep you motivated.
- Hope to run a marathon one day, but need some coaching to learn how to train for a distance event.
Distance Training Spring 2015 Program Details:
Start: Saturday, December 13, 2014
Meets: Twice weekly, Wednesday (Track Workout) and Saturday (Long Run)
Where: Track for East Side @ Sahauro High School, West Side @ Orange Grove Middle School; Long Runs @ Various Locations
Goal Race: Arizona Distance Classic, March 22, 2015
Print out the registration and personal inventory forms below and/or stop by Fleet Feet to pay your program fee to secure your spot. Please send questions to Jeanne at email@example.com or call 886-7800.