Marathon Training Program
We offer a two Marathon Training Programs throughout the year.
The Marathon Training Program includes:
- A detailed, daily training schedule developed by experienced, certified coaches.
- Coached group training twice per week (Monday 6 pm & Saturday 6 am, 5:30 am on longer runs). All routes and workouts planned for you
- Technical training shirt
- Support for long runs
- Educational seminars & clinics, such as Stretching, Hydration and Nutrition, pre-race preparation, and more!
- Chance to meet lots of great people and have lots of fun!!!
This is the right training program for you if you:
- Are running or run/walking at least three times a week with a long run of at least 8 miles
- Have been pain-free of any injury for four to six months.
- Enjoy meeting new people and learning new ways to get the most out of your running experience.
- Have never run a marathon before and would like some guidance on how to do it.
- Have run a half marathon before and would like to get faster.
- Need a goal and/or group of people to count on to get/keep you motivated.
Marathon Fall 2016 Program Details:
Start Date: Saturday, September 24
Meets Mondays at 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays at 5:30 a.m.
Prep for Marathons November - January
Registration fee: $200 (race entry not included)
Email Jeanne at email@example.com or call 520-886-7800 with questions.