Fleet Feet Marathon Training Program
Fleet Feet Tucson is offering a Fall Marathon Training Program – powered by Brooks. The group begins in September 2015 and we're targeting marathons between early February and early March.
The Marathon Training Program includes:
- A detailed, daily training schedule developed by experienced, certified coaches.
- Coached group training twice per week (Monday 6 pm & Saturday 6 am, 5:30 am on longer runs). All routes and workouts planned for you
- Technical training shirt
- Support for long runs
- Educational seminars & clinics, such as Stretching, Hydration and Nutrition, pre-race preparation, and more!
- Chance to meet lots of great people and have lots of fun!!!
This is the right training program for you if you:
- Are running or run/walking at least three times a week with a long run of at least 8 miles
- Have been pain-free of any injury for four to six months.
- Enjoy meeting new people and learning new ways to get the most out of your running experience.
- Have never run a marathon before and would like some guidance on how to do it.
- Have run a half marathon before and would like to get faster.
- Need a goal and/or group of people to count on to get/keep you motivated.
Marathon Fall 2015 Program Details:
Start: TBD September 2015
Meet: Mondays @ 6:00 pm and Saturdays @ 6:00 a.m, 5:30 a.m. for longer runs
Where: Various locations around Tucson
Goal race: Your choice between late-February, early March
Prerequisite: Run or Run/Walk 6-8 miles
Cost: $175 (includes technical shirt, guidance and training, clinics and seminars)
Space is limited so register today! Print out the registration and personal inventory forms below and/or stop by Fleet Feet to pay your program fee to secure your sport. Please send questions to Dan at email@example.com or call (520) 886-7800.