New Balance 880 version 2
- The New Balance 880 provides a great balance of cushioning and flexibility for neutral runners and walkers. At 11 oz (mens) this shoe is great for logging miles or going fast and feeling great.
Nike Free 3.0 version 4
- The Nike Free went even more minimal with the 3.0 version 4. It kept its beloved one-piece bootie upper and dropped the heel closer to the ground for an improved barefoot feel. The highly segmented sole helps your foot react to the ground without giving up all the cushioning of other minimal shoes.
Nike Lunar Glide 4
- Nike’s Lunar Glide combines a lightweight feel and supportive upper for a smooth ride you’ve grown to love. The latest version features Nike’s new engineered mesh, which provides a seamless fit that hugs the foot and reduces the risk of abrasion. It also calls out the dynamic support system with a duo-colored midsole.
Saucony Omni 11
- Saucony completed its “Geometry of Strong” transformation with the highly supportive Omni 11. This version is a full ounce and a half lighter than its predecessor, and the heel has been dropped closer to the ground for a quicker transition from heel to toe creating a better feel for the road.
Inov-8 Trailroc 255
- The Trailroc 255 is specifically designed for running loose, on rugged and eroded trails. This Inov-8 shoe includes the most under foot protection and cushioning of the Trailroc™ series making it suitable for high mileage training and racing. The 255 includes Meta-Shank™ gen3 for increased underfoot protection.