Fleet Feet Trail Running Group Kicks Off on July 24, 2011
Fleet Feet Tucson is offering an intermediate trail running group to prepare runners for the Catalina State Park 5.5 mile trail race on Sept 25, 2011. Runners are encouraged to join even if they don't want to run this race. Trail running experience is not necessary. The first group trail run is Sunday, July 24 at 6 a.m.
The Trail Running Group includes:
- Weekly coached group training runs on Sundays at 6 am.
- All routes planned for you
- Technical training shirt and visor
- Chance to learn about some of the great trails surrounding Tucson
- Chance to meet lots of great people and have lots of fun!!!
- $20 voucher toward the purchase of a new pair of trail shoes from Fleet Feet (strongly recommended).
The cost for the training program is $75 (does not include race entries). No discount or prorated fee for late registration. No refunds.
This is the right training program for you if you:
- Are running at least three times a week with a long run of at least 4 miles.
- Run a 10-minute mile at a minimum.
- Have been pain-free of any injury for four to six months.
- Enjoy meeting new people and learning new ways to get the most out of your running experience.
- Need a goal and/or group of people to count on to get/keep you motivated.
Trail Running Group Details:
- Start: Sunday, July 24, for first group run, 6 a.m.
- Meets: Sunday mornings 6 a.m., starting from different trail head locations each week
- Goal Race: Everyone Runs Catalina State Park 5.5. Mile Trail Race
- Cost: $75 (DOES NOT INCLUDE RACE ENTRY.)
Space is limited so register today! Print out the registration and personal inventory forms below and/or stop by Fleet Feet to pay your program fee to secure your sport. Please send questions to Dan at HYPERLINK "mailto:email@example.com" firstname.lastname@example.org or call (520) 886-7800.
Trail Training Group Registration Form